Preservation of your privacy is important to Capel Parish Nurses and we are committed to letting you know how we use your personal information and to making only responsible use of your data.
- Information about you
- We will collect personal information from you when you enquire about or avail yourself of our services, apply to become an employee, are employed by us, volunteer for us or when you support us financially or by other means.
- The information we hold may include your full name(s), title(s), email address(es), physical address(es), telephone number(s) and job title(s).
- If you are a client we may also record details of your Health and Social Care requirements, facts about your lifestyle and other information relevant to the services you receive from us.
- If you are an employee or volunteer, we may record other information relating to your position within the organisation, including employment, financial and health related details.
- We may also ask for some additional, non-personal information.
- Our use of this information
- If you are a client or supporter your personal information will only be used to respond to your requests, to provide you with information and assistance or to process any donations you make, including those made under Gift Aid.
- We will not share your information with third parties, other than those for which there is a legal requirement, such as HMRC in respect of Gift Aid donations.
- If you are an employee or volunteer we will only share your information which we are required by law to provide, such as HMRC and the Pensions Regulator.
- We will take all reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of information you give us.
- Communications from Capel Parish Nurses may be sent by mail or e-mail. If you have specifically requested, we may contact you by telephone or text message.
- Whilst we will endeavour to keep our systems and communications protected against viruses and other harmful effects we cannot be held responsible for all communications being virus-free.
- Other information
- If you would like us to correct or update any information, or if you would like information deleted from our records, please write to our registered office at Capel Parish Nurses, Capel Methodist Church, The Street, Capel St. Mary, Ipswich IP9 2EF or email email@example.com
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
For users that register on our website (if any), we store the personal information they provide in their user profile indefinitely. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.